1. The administrator of my personal data will be the Rule of Law Institute Foundation, non-governmental organisation (KRS:0000085688, NIP: 7122708867, REGON: 432322189). The seat of the Rule of Law Institute Foundation is 14 Chopin Street Apt. 70, 20-023 Lublin, Poland.
2. I can contact the administrator regarding the protection of personal data by means of the following : a) by post: ul. Chopin 14/70, 20-023 Lublin; b) by phone: 81 743 68 00; c) by e-mail: email@example.com.
3. My personal data will be processed in order to implement the project Lublin MigraTeam, co-financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and the state budget, in particular confirmation of eligibility of expenditure, support, monitoring, evaluation, control, audit and reporting as well as activities related to information and promotion under the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
4. In order to confirm the eligibility of expenses in the project, the following of my personal data will be processed: first name(s), surname, citizenship / country of origin, series and number of a document permitting residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland along with a document confirming the purpose of stay, and other data necessary for the project implementation.
5. Providing the above mentioned data is a necessary condition for receiving support, and a refusal to provide it will result in a failure to provide support under the project.
6. My personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation, with the exception of activities related to the control and audit commissioned by the European Union institutions.
7. My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making.
8. I have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory unit, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when I feel that the processing of my data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
9. My personal data will be stored until the end of the mandatory storage period of the project documentation. I have the right to access my data and correct, delete or limit their processing.
10. Personal data is collected by the Administrator in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), Office. UE L No. 119, p. 1.