1.1 Data Administrator: the Rule of Law Institute Foundation with its seat in Lublin, 14 Chopin Street Apt. 70 (KRS: 0000085688, NIP: 7122708867, REGON: 432322189)
1.2. Contact form – a place on the Website through which the User can contact the Administrator.
1.3. Newsletter is a free of charge service provided by the Administrator, used to keep Users up to date with events related to the statutory and project activities of the Administrator.
1.4. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1.5. Webpage – an internet site operating under the following address: www.loginlublin.pl.
1.6. Act on the protection of personal data – the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000, as amended).
1.7. Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
1.8. User – any person or entity using the Website.
- The Website and personal data Administrator is a non-governmental organization the Rule of Law Institute Foundation with its seat in Lublin, 14 Chopin Street Apt. 70 (KRS: 0000085688, NIP: 7122708867, REGON: 432322189). The Rule of Law Institute Foundation is a non-governmental organization established to support initiatives aimed at raising legal awareness of the public, raising professional qualifications of lawyers, promoting European law and the idea of European integration, actions to protect human rights and reform of the legal education system.
- Personal data are collected and processed by the Administrator due to:
4.1. activities of the Foundation undertaken in the public interest,
4.2. archival and evidence purposes (to protect information that may be used to prove facts),
4.3. using cookies on the Website and its subpages,
4.4. managing the Website and pages on the Administrator’s other platforms,
4.5. sending the Newsletter,
4.6. managing the fanpage “Login:Lublin” on the Facebook platform, communicating and interacting with users, sending them promoted posts, as well as creating a Fanpage community,
4.7. managing the “Login:Lublin” account on the Instagram platform, communicating and interacting with users, as well as creating a community,
4.8. managing the channel “Fundacja Instytut na rzecz Państwa Prawa” on the YouTube platform, communicating and interacting with users, as well as creating a community,
4.9. for the Administrator to carry out current projects, in particular to confirm the eligibility of expenses, provide support, monitoring, evaluation, control, audit and reporting, and information and promotional activities.
- The following data are being processed: name and surname and e-mail address.
- Personal data collected by the Administrator are processed in a manner consistent with the GDPR. The Administrator processes only data that are provided by the User himself. The exceptions are data collected automatically by cookies.
- At any time, you can unsubscribe from further receiving messages from the Data Administrator or update your data. In both cases, please contact the Personal Data Inspector.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, each User also has the right to:
8.1. request the Administrator to access his personal data,
8.2. request the Administrator to rectify, delete and modify his data,
8.3. request the Administrator to limit the processing of his personal data,
8.4. object the processing of his personal data,
8.5. file a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
8.6. withdraw granted consents.
- In order to exercise the rights listed in point 8, please contact the Personal Data Inspector. A reply will be given within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request and its justification by the Administrator. In justified cases, permitted by the GDPR, this period may be extended.
- The Administrator ensures that your data are protected with due diligence .
- The Administrator entrusts the processing of personal data to entities providing accounting, hosting, payment, IT, printing, shipping, legal and HR services to the Institute.
- Providing personal data to the Administrator is not obligatory. At the same time, the Administrator reserves the right to situations in which he will not be able to provide a free service without providing the required personal data and accepting certain consents. These requirements apply to the use of the free Contact Form and Newsletter.
- In order to use the Contact Form, the User must provide his personal data, such as: name and surname and e-mail address, and then enter the message in the appropriate field.
- The User’s personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of the:
16.1. last contact with the Administrator,
16.2. end of the mandatory period of storing the project documentation,
16.3. User’s refusal to receive the Newsletter.
- Profiling: Based on the User’s personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions with respect to him, including decisions resulting from profiling.
- All content posted on the Website and its subpages, as well as on the Internet platforms owned by the Administrator (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), is protected by the copyright of the Administrator (eg, photos, texts, other materials, etc.). The User has no right to copy the content (in whole or in part) if he does not obtain the consent of the Administrator to perform such activities.
- The rules prevailing on Fanpage, as well as on other Administrator accounts placed on social media mentioned in point 18 are determined by the Administrator. At the same time, the rules for using the above-mentioned social media have been included in the regulations of individual social platforms.
- The User’s personal data may be transferred to third countries in accordance with the rules of Facebook and other social channels. This data can also be profiled in order to personalize the advertising offer for the User. At the same time, this data can be processed in an automated manner in accordance with the current GDPR.
- The administrators of Facebook, Google have declared that they have implemented standard contractual clauses between processors, which means, according to their declarations, that the User’s data is safe. You can read more about it here – Facebook and here – YouTube.
1. The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the end device of a website user. They are designed to use the pages of the website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number and storage time on the end device.
3. Website operator (www.loginlublin.pl) is an organization that places cookies on the User’s end device and has access to them.
- adjust the content of the website to the individual preferences of the User, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
- prepare statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of Users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- allow logging in to the Website;
- save the User’s login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two main types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the Website (logging in to another page, logging out, or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the User’s end device until they are deleted by the user or within the time specified in their settings.
6. The User can change the settings of his browser at any time to block the use of files (cookies) or to receive information about their placement on his device. You can check other available options in your web browser settings. Keep in mind that most browsers are set to accept cookies on the end device by default.
7. The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the Website’s subpages.
8. The files (cookies) used by the Website (placed on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information about web browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) is available on the website cookie.org.pl