What is Login:Lublin?
Login Lublin was established in 2015 as a response to the diagnosed needs of foreigners arriving in Lublin.
Through various activities undertaken over the past years, we want to support foreigners through information, integration and raising their legal awareness.
From the beginning, the activities of the Login:Lublin Program have been dedicated to third-country nationals (from outside the European Union) living in and around Lublin.
Recently, we have focused primarily on assisting those affected by warfare who reside in the Lublin region.
Since recently, the goal of the Login:Lublin project has been to help ensure the basic rights of people fleeing the war in Ukraine.
The goals of Login:Lublin since its inception are also:
1. Improving the quality and strengthening inter-institutional cooperation for foreigners in the Lublin Voivodeship.
2. Improving the quality of service for third-country nationals by employees of public institutions.
3. Raising the legal awareness of third-country nationals residing in the Lublin Voivodeship and improving the access to the legal information.
4. Development of social competences of third-country nationals residing in the Lublin Voivodeship and facilitating the integration process.
5. Raising language competences among foreigners and equalizing their opportunities in the labor market.
Other project activities
- Legal counseling for foreigners
- Seminars for foreigners
- Polish language courses for foreigners
- Integrational events
- Migration Library
- Quarterly working meetings of the Lublin Regional Immigrant Support Network
- Practical training for law students assisting third-country nationals
- Partner Program with Login:Lublin cards