What is Login:Lublin?
In order to improve and diversify foreigners’ life in Lublin, we provide Login:Lublin cards that allow foreigners to have discounts or special offers and promotions from our business partners. Among the business partners of our project are: coffee shops, bookstores, restaurants, real estate agencies etc.
The Login:Lublin card is given to third-country nationals (non-EU countries) residing in Lublin.
- Improving the quality and strengthening inter-institutional cooperation for foreigners in the Lublin Voivodeship.
- Improving the quality of service for third-country nationals by employees of public institutions.
- Raising the legal awareness of third-country nationals residing in the Lublin Voivodeship and improving the access to the legal information.
- Development of social competences of third-country nationals residing in the Lublin Voivodeship and facilitating the integration process.
- Raising language competences among foreigners and equalizing their opportunities in the labor market.
Other project activities
- Legal counseling for foreigners
- Seminars for foreigners
- Polish language courses for foreigners
- Integrational events
- Migration Library
- Quarterly working meetings of the Lublin Regional Immigrant Support Network